I Will Do Professionally Movie Poster, Flyer And Broucher

I'm a professional graphic designer for over 5 years & I know how to give a title treatment that’s easy for the public to understand.
& I
know how to mixing on creativity, aesthetics, and idea.
All I need is your images/Company logo and text descriptions(for movie poster). You will receive 1 JPEG in U.S. Paper size (8.5 x 11) with 72dpi screen size and resolution and custom fonts free. Includes 2-time revisions! * No explicit/racist content! *
Quality work guaranteed!
NOTE: before leaving negative comments. please contact me. I do revisions... some of the buyers completed the work leaving negative comments when I only told them to check so we can revise or change it.
I am also able to design the following:

  • Horror Movie Poster
  • War Movie Poster
  • Retro Style Movie Poster
  • Sci-fi Movie Posters
  • Avatar Movie Poster
  • Creepy Movie Poster
  • Comedy Movie Poster
  • Action Movie Poster and whatever you need.

NOTE:  if you cant provide images we will try to search on free stock image site
you can also add my stock photo extras so I can purchase one for you
hope for your cooperation.

if you have any additional request.. just message me..:).





0 comments:

Post a Comment